Thursday, January 22, 2009

BLOGGER ABSENCE

The picture is to suggest that I might not be away in Montreal, Aspen or other such snowy places. This is just to tease you as to the true location for the next few days. However, I will be away from Washington, DC from Friday morning, January 23rd until Monday evening, January 26th. A generous benefactor friend is being honored by his diocese for countless gifts to the diocese and so many others. As a recipient of his goodness when I was working in the offices of The Papal Foundation, I am going to be present with my friend for his day of honor ... which I know will be a challenge to his dislike for the spotlight.

So, I have put together, rather quickly I will be the first to admit, reflections for the days that I will be away. It is my hope these thoughts will be of some assistance.