Thursday, June 14, 2012

SUMMER 2012


Today, finally, after two weeks of computer challenges, I was able to have the problemsssss!!! resolved.

I wish to inform you that Prayer on the Hill will be going on a summer retreat once again.  It is time for me to give some serious time to some R & R as well as time for personal prayers and reflection.

The postings will resume on Sunday, September 16, 2012.  During the time of absence, I might suggest that you review some of the previous reflections if you feel the need to have an infusion of Prayer on the Hill.

This announcement will remain posted until September 16th ... or if there are other announcements that might be of interest to you.

I thank you for your continued interest in this mission.  It has been a great consolation to see the increased number of readers in this past year.

May God be with you throughout the summer.

Fr. Milt Jordan