Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WEDNESDAY

As we prepare our hearts and minds for the celebration of Pentecost, the following words of Blessed Mother Teresa might well serve some prayerful consideration of the result of our Confirmation and the gifts of the Holy Spirit given to us by a loving and caring God.

I know God will never give me anythings I can't handle.
I just wish He didn't trust me so much.

And if these words are not enough to make you prayerfully think about the consequences of the Sacrament of Confirmation and the gifts of the Holy Spirit, let these world from Proverbs: 29:18 settle in your heart and mind early this morning.

Where there is no vision, the people perish.

Lastly let the words of the Rev. Robert Schuller of the famous Crystal Cathedral give you a purpose for this morning.

The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible and
achieves the impossible.