Monday, November 17, 2014

Thanksgiving Again

St. Ignatius House
Lanham, MD

 Dear Readers and Followers,

My letter to you is a way of thanking you for your support in following my efforts with the blog.  The number of years has rewarding and refreshing.  At time I feel that it was only a few months ago that I stepped into the blogosphere.  To be honest, the mission has been exciting for me.

As you know from some of my comments in the last five months, I have moved from retirement back into the work force.  Remaining at St. Matthias has been wonderful.  What I have discovered, however, is that the work demands a significant number of hours of my time.  After some prayer and quiet time with the Lord, I know that it is necessary for me to pull back from some of the work that has been a part of my life.

Consequently, this is the last notice I will be posting on Prayer on the Hill.  I will maintain the blog's technical things to keep it alive should I be able to return to blogging.  I do know this.  I will not be considering returning to blogging until next summer.  At that time I will reconsider if there is time.

Again, thank you for following me.  I do hope that my personal prayer that has led to your personal prayer being helped.

May you have wonderful holidays in the weeks ahead.  May the new year be a special gift to you from God.  I do ask this:  please remember me and my work at St. Matthias in your prayer.

Oremus pro invicem!

Fr. Milt