Saturday, January 9, 2010

Music of Opportunity



You may need a few tissues before the end of this presentation.

There may be occasions when you truly doubt your strength, your ability to accomplish a goal, to reach success. After you have watched the story of Patrick,
you can once again say this: "I have seen the reality of a God of abundance."

Surely Patrick is to be admired, respected and loved for what he teaches us. However, I also believe that Patrick's father is remarkable. From the depths of disappointment, this man has come to see that he lives on the highest peak with his family, especially his son, Patrick.

Save this presentation for a day when you feel you just cannot do what you know you have to accomplish.

Thank you, Lill, for leading me to this video. You raised me higher than I deserve.